If you require stair parts for a project in Marietta, Georgia, then you have come to the right place as Vision Stairways and Millwork has one of the biggest stair part selections in the region. Our immense selection encompasses both industry-standard styles and fully custom designs. In addition to being a dealer of stair parts from some of the industry’s most trusted manufacturers, we have the ability to fabricate parts from scratch inside of our own local facility. All our custom parts are produced with the aid of highly sophisticated computer aided design (CAD) technology and precision machining.
The following types of stair parts are available from Vision Stairways and Millwork for your stairway construction or stairway renovation project in Marietta, GA:
- Handrails – The part of the stairway that is used for balance support
- Balusters – Vertical posts that attach the handrail to the stair treads or floor
- Treads – The horizontal components on which people step when they go up or down a set of stairs
- Risers – The vertical components on which the treads are placed
- Newels – The vertical posts that are used to anchor the balustrade
- Balustrades – The row of repeating balusters and handrail that make up the complete railing system
For additional information about the stair parts that we can supply to you in Marietta, GA, contact Vision Stairways and Millwork today. We are a one-stop shop for all things stairway related. Our owner, Jim Lewis, has more than 20 years of experience in the industry and is on the board of directors of the Stairbuilders and Manufacturers Association.