Finding quality stair parts for a project in Alpharetta, Georgia, is as simple as picking up the phone and dialing the number for Vision Stairways and Millwork. We are a local company that proudly offers an immense selection of both stock and custom stair components – available in wide variety of styles, sizes, finishes, and wood species. Just some of the types of stair parts that we can provide to you in Alpharetta, GA, include the following:
- Newels – Usually found at the top and bottom of a staircase, newels provide structural support for the balustrade, or railing.
- Balusters – These are the individual wood or iron spindles that provide vertical support to the balustrade’s handrail.
- Handrails – The iron or wood railing on the left and/or right hand side of a staircase that is designed to be grasped by the hand.
- Treads – The individual horizontal stair parts that you step on.
- Risers – The vertical components that join the treads together. (The “rise height” is the vertical distance separating one tread from the next.)
- Stringers – These provide structural support to the treads and risers.
Shopping for stair components at Vision Stairways and Millwork is a great way to ensure that you receive top value for your dollar. All of our stock parts come from House of Forging, Regency, and Universal, which rank among some of the most reputable stair part manufacturers in America. Plus, we have the ability to manufacture just about all types of stair parts in house.
Contact us today to find quality parts for your project in Alpharetta, GA.